It’s a presidential election year. It’s worth having a conversation about shifting your social media strategy to ensure that you continue to grow and get results for your social media dollars.
- Election years up the game in the overall news feed and ad placement. Higher ad spending creates an all-out battleground for attention.
- “Fake news” has put more pressure on social media platforms to create additional ad guidelines.
- There are ways to continue to stand out and get your message seen, but it may take additional efforts in creative output and platform evaluations.
- Shifting your strategy may reveal new opportunities!
- Following social media guidelines and best practices will give you a competitive edge.
- Take advantage of mixing up your strategy and exploring new tactics.