It's Not Rocket Science, But Sometimes We Wear Astronaut Suits.
Ready to start your Marketing career with us?
We’re excited to announce a new Marketing Coordinating position available at Idea Creative Marketing! Are you ready to be a part of a fast-growing marketing agency? Send us your information below to be considered for the position!
The Marketing Coordinator position requires outstanding organizational, leadership, and market research skills, along with working knowledge of inbound theory and practice. The Brand Coordinator is expected to be a strategic and creative individual with fantastic communication and excellent time management skills that can effectively assist in the brand management of both, Idea Creative Marketing and Clients.
To ensure success, the Marketing Coordinator should be detail-oriented and strategic-minded and have a solid understanding of omnichannel marketing with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. The Brand Coordinator will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are limited to:
- Assist in strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Provide management of content generation for print, broadcast, and online content.
- Contribute and create plans for ideas, tactics, and research for advertising campaigns.
- Support the strategic and design team by coordinating and generating content.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and gaps in client strategies, as well as, Idea Creative Marketing.
- Assist in creating, maintaining, and strengthening the organization and client’s overall brand.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client information.
- Manage and create friendly content for social channels and website content.
- Measure performance and create analytic reports.
- Manage and monitor social media channels, engagement, and campaigns.
- Provide marketing support to clients.
- Explore new ways to engage and develop social networks.
- Assist in Building, Designing, Launching, and Maintaining Websites.
- Assist in Ad design, implementation, programming, monitoring, and reporting of advertising across multiple channels; Digital, SEM, Social, OTT/CTV.
- Successful completion of a degree in marketing, advertising, business, communications, or related field and one year of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising, or digital marketing.
- Active and well-rounded presence on social media, with a command of each network and its best practices.
Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data, and intuition to inform decisions, and research proficiencies.
Proficiency in marketing strategy development
- Proficiency in:
- Social Media Platforms
- Verbal and Written Communications
- Content Creation and Proofreading
- Organizational Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite *preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel and attend events outside of normal business hours. *All attended events are paid
- Knowledge of marketing and business principles.
- Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing several initiatives together.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to:
- Interact with external and internal clients professionally.
- Prioritize and manage many tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Face and overcome new challenges seen in the course of work.
- Work and interact with members of staff at various levels in the organization.
Full-time = Monday through Friday 9am-5pm
Flex Schedule may be requested
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Pay structure