It's Not Rocket Science, But Sometimes We Wear Astronaut Suits.
Ready to start your career with us?
We’re excited to announce new job positions available at Idea Creative Marketing! Are you ready to be apart of a fast-growing marketing agency? Send us your information below to be considered for the position!
The Marketing Strategist position requires outstanding organizational, project and people management, and analytical thinking skills. The Marketing Strategist is expected to be a creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management that can effectively manage projects, direct content creation, strategic planning, client communications, and market research. To ensure success, the Marketing Strategist should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. The Marketing Strategist will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
Responsibilities include, but are limited to:
● Work to create strategic marketing initiatives and activities for clients and the company.
● Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast, and online content.
● Create, implement, and manage branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
● Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
● Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
● Assist in creating, maintaining, and strengthening the organization’s and client’s overall brand.
● Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
● Maintain strict confidentiality of client information.
● Manage and create engaging content for social channels for clients.
● Measure performance, create analytic reports and communicate with clients
● Manage and create content for social media channels.
● Manage and monitor social media channels, engagement, and campaigns.
● Provide marketing support to clients.
● Explore new ways to engage and reach audiences through marketing campaigns.
●Three years of experience in marketing management.
● Active and well-rounded presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
● Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data, intuition to inform decisions, and research proficiencies.
● Proficiency in campaign development to segment followers by lifecycle stage and engage accordingly.
● Proficiency in:
○ Microsoft Office Suite
○ Google Suite
○ Social Media and Advertising Platforms
○ Verbal and Written Communications
○ Content Creation and Proofreading
○ Google Ads
● Willingness to travel and attend events outside of normal business hours.
● Knowledge of marketing and sales principles.
● Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing several initiatives together.
● Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to:
○ Interact with external and internal clients professionally.
○ Prioritize and manage many tasks simultaneously and independently.
○ Face and overcome new challenges seen in the course of work.
○ Work and interact with members of staff at various levels in the organization.